Some get spooked by ghosts, others hate clowns, but nothing compares to the universal terror of a slow internet connection - something Australians know all too well. As terrifying as a slow internet connection is, there's yet to be a horror movie made about one. Clearly that's not okay.
So for Halloween, we've decided to take matters into our own hands and made a trailer for a film we call "Disconnected".
If any major studio execs are reading this, hit us up and let's collab on a full feature.
As spooky as slow internet is, there are a couple of things you can do about it. Here are a few pieces we've put together about internet speeds and what you need to know.
- Why is my NBN slow?
- Why is my ADSL slow?
- What NBN speed do I need?
- The ACCC wants ISPS to be honest about their peak usage NBN speeds
- NBN alternatives: Vividwireless offering unlimited data fixed wireless broadband
And if you're just here for horror, we've got a supernatural selection of chilling content.
- The best horror movies on Netflix Australia
- Smartphone nightmares: your scariest device problems, solved
- Halloween movies that would have ended sooner with smartphones